Cheam Chamber of Trade
The Chamber’s Late Night Shopping Event attracts over 3,000 visitors to the Village every year.
The Event is held on the evening of the first Friday of December and falls this year on the 2nd of December 2016.
This year’s theme is Pirates and will feature Actors from SAVVY Theatre Company performing a A Mini Pirate Panto culminating in switching on the Christmas tree lights at the Cheam War Memorial Green outside Cheam Library. The evening will include various sub events at Cheam Library, Cheam Baptist Church and at shops and venues In the Village. Radio Jackie will provide music and entertainment on the night and there will be up to 30 stalls with crafts, toys, jewellery, wood products and various food and drink on offer. Fairground rides and children’s activities will also be in place. Radio Jackie’s Mobile unit Van will add to the Entertainment.
The event costs several thousand pounds to produce, even though all the work is put in by volunteers and traders and so we are looking for an increased level and number of sponsors. This is an opportunity for the businesses in Cheam to enhance their branding and presence and to contribute to the welfare of the local community.
The Sponsorships will be tiered into the following groups
- Principal Sponsor – £ 750 – Traditionally offered to Smith and Byford
- Mention on Radio Jackie before and three times during Event. Mention on banner and leaflets. Mention on website. Mention in Newsletter to Traders
- One or more Platinum Sponsors – £ 500
- Mention on Radio Jackie twice during Event. Mention on leaflets. Mention on website. Mention in Newsletter to Traders
- One or more Diamond Sponsors – £ 300
- Mention on Radio Jackie once during Event. Mention on leaflets. Mention on website. Mention in Newsletter to Traders
- One or more Gold Sponsors – £ 150
- Mention on Radio Jackie once during Event. Mention on leaflets. Mention on website
- One or more Sponsors – £ 50
- Mention on website
To become a sponsor for the event, please email email@example.com with your name, contact telephone number and the sponsorship level at which you would like to participate. One of our volunteers will then contact you to collect the cheque or arrange a bank transfer and the logo and branding as appropriate.
We would like to finalise all sponsors before the 31st October 2016 so that we can confirm and pay for the Event arrangements.
Thank you for your time and consideration and we look forward to welcoming you as a valuable contributor to Cheam’s Event of the Year!