Cheam Village Christmas Fair – Friday 6th December 2013
Schedule of Events
- 15:00 – Parking bay suspensions in Station Way.
– Stalls & Fairground rides start setting up.
- 16:30 – Radio Jackie begins setting up.
- 17:00 – Road Closure commences, Station Way
- 17:30 – Radio Jackie 107.8FM Begins Broadcasting.
– Radio Jackie is very generously sponsored today by Smith & Byford.
– Fair ground rides in Station Way
– Stalls throughout the Village
– selling Garden Ornaments, Skincare and Cosmetic items, Wooden Toys and Decorations, Indonesian Fairtrade goods, Pet Products, Food and Treats, Jewellery, Cards and Stationery, Soaps, Drinks, Christmas Decorations etc, etc.
– Horse & Carriage Rides in The Broadway, from Frith Pharmacy.
– Children’s Disney Treasure Hunt
– Everyone wins a prize. Collect £1.00 Entry Forms from Cheam Sports shop.
- 18:00 – St. Dunstan’s Church of England Primary School Choir
– sing Christmas carols beside Radio Jackie outside Lloyds Bank.
– Cheam Baptist Church Open Evening begins.
– Christmas organ music recital – open house.
- 18:15 – TIM VINE at Cheam Library Memorial Green.
– Stand-up comedian, actor, writer, presenter and Cheam resident (best known for his TV role in Not Going Out). Tim will explain why Cheam Village is so special.
- 18:30 – Tim Vine turns on the Christmas Lights.
– Watch as Cheam’s new Christmas lights come alive through the Village.
– Guest appearance from Queenie the Chihuahua.
- 19:15 – Cheam Baptist Church Operatic Open Evening.
– A selection of Christmas carols and festive musical melodies, followed by.
- 20:00 – Festive Jazz, also at Cheam Baptist Church.
- 20:30 – Shops and Stalls begin to close.
- 21:00 – End of road closure in Station Way.
Raffle with great prizes in aid of St Raphael’s Hospice.
Tickets from Village Travel, 5 The Broadway (by Radio Jackie).