On top of more than 20 years of Service from Statacom our previous company, ITP is now in its 12th Year of Operations in its own right. In that time, we are proud to say we have:
- Provided Consultancy and Design for 100’s of Innovative Technology Solutions for Businesses and Residential Customers.
- Supplied, Installed, Commissioned and supported 1000’s of PCs, Laptops and Servers
- Delivered Tens of 1000’s of Engineering Man-Hours of On-premise and remote support for various Technologies.
- Developed our Connectivity, Cloud, Telephony and Support Technology Offerings. We can connect anything to anything almost anywhere with most available technologies.
- Provided Redundant Power, data Centres, and technology for Business Continuity for 100s of Businesses.
- Established ourselves as a one-stop Technology Company.
We thank our Customers and Suppliers for their Support to Our Business and look forward to the Exciting and Challenging times ahead
“OLD KING COLE”
The Christopher Singers present “Old King Cole”
Why is Old King Cole not himself and the Queen so merry?
What happens when Fairy Fantasia confronts The Demon of Discord?
If music be the food of love….play on. Does Princess Viola get her man….or must she marry The Prince of Harmonica…….. ?
A musical pantomime full of intrigue, romance and humour. Come and see this wonderful family show and all will be revealed.
The Royal British Legion Hall, Mickleham Gardens, Cheam.
Saturday, 17th December, 2016
2.30 pm Matinee and 7.30 pm Evening Performance
Tickets £10/£9 members, £5/child
(to include refreshments)
Box Office : 020 8337 2053 or 020 8647 7592
Xmas Late Night Shopping Event 2016 – Friday Dec 2nd Planning Well Underway
The Cheam Chamber of Trade’s Late Night Shopping Event attracts over 3,000 visitors to the Village every year. The Event is held on the evening of the first Friday of December and falls this year on the 2nd of December 2016.
This year’s theme is Pirates and will feature Adult Actors from SAVVY Theatre Company performing a A Mini Pirate Panto culminating in switching on the Christmas tree lights at the Cheam War Memorial Green outside Cheam Library. The evening will include various sub events at Cheam Library, Cheam Baptist Church and at shops and venues In the Village. Radio Jackie will provide music and entertainment on the night and there will be up to 30 stalls with crafts, toys, jewellery, wood products and various food and drink on offer. Fairground rides and children’s activities will also be in place. Radio Jackie’s Mobile unit Van will add to the Entertainment.
The event costs several thousand pounds to produce, even though all the work is put in by volunteers and traders and so we are looking for an increased level and number of sponsors. This is an opportunity for the businesses in Cheam to enhance their branding and presence and to contribute to the welfare of the local community.
You may have already heard or seen on the What’s on in Cheam (WOIC) Facebook page, but we are planning a special event for Cheam Village for Halloween. This came about when Lucy who runs the WOIC page approached a few of us – Sarah in Stitches, Sam in Greensleaves, Georgina in GiGi’s and Suzanne in Tasha’s Tearoom suggesting getting together to boost the profile of the Village.
The Cheam Scream is planned for Friday 28 October between 2 and 5pm. The aim is to bring people into the Village to encourage more customers into our shops and as the 28th is the last day of half term week we hope to offer some safe family fun! We are not allowing any external stalls or participants as this is for the benefit of CHEAM SHOPKEEPERS only! We hope to create a fun atmosphere at minimal expense to the families and our businesses.
The current plan is for families to start at Stitches in Mulgrave Road where they will make a small donation for a fabric trick or treat bag which they may also choose to decorate. They will be handed a map with a route into the Village and they will then have to spot which shops are taking part in the event and these shops will have sweets available for the trick or treat bags. There will also be a word puzzle to solve by finding the letters on laminated pumpkins!
The point of this note is to ask whether you would be happy to participate in Cheam Scream. This would involve the following:
– we will provide a poster for you to display to advertise the event
– we will provide a laminated pumpkin for you to place in your window in the week leading up to the 28th to show that you are participating on the day
– you will create a Halloween themed window display
– between 2 and 5pm on 28th October you will welcome your Halloween guests and hand out treats. (we are aiming to get some sweets donated by the supermarkets if possible so will supply these to you)
There will be a prize giving just before 5pm at GiGis for the best dressed child in 2 age categories and also a prize for the Shop with the best dressed window!
We are hoping that even if you do not want children visiting your shop you may be able to add a spooky touch or two to your window to give the Village a nice Halloween feel!
Please let us know by 19 Sept if you are happy to join in with this community event by e-mailing email@example.com If you have any questions please either e-mail or approach any of us.
With best wishes
The Witches of Cheam!